We are happy to welcome back small audiences!
Document Updated: July 9, 2021
As COVID-19 vaccinations have become widely available in BC, the overall risk of COVID-19 transmission and serious consequences has diminished. Despite this, the virus will still circulate like other communicable diseases.
As the level of risk of certain communicable diseases, including COVID-19, may increase from time to time on a seasonal, regional or even workplace-specific basis, we will continue to defer to all updated guidance from the Provincial Health Officer.
We follow ALL orders, guidance and recommendations from the Provincial Health Officer relevant to our Theatre.
We support our employees in receiving vaccinations for COVID-19 and other vaccine-preventable diseases. Further, we mandate that our employees showing symptoms of sickness including ( but not limited to) fever, chills, coughing, abdominal distress, or shortness of breath must avoid coming to work while symptoms persist.
This includes employees who have been exposed to communicable diseases, including COVID-19.
Our managers monitor and implement an aggressive cleaning, sanitization protocol on a daily and weekly basis.
Please stay home:
▪ if you or anyone you have been in contact with have COVID-19
▪ if you show any symptoms of illness such as fever, chills, shortness of breath or cough
▪ We encourage guests to purchase their tickets in advance at KELOWNAACTORSSTUDIO.COM or by calling 250-862-2867.
▪ Please note we will have Reserved Seating for all patrons.
PLEASE HELP EVERYONE ENJOY THEIR EXPERIENCE
▪ WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN: Wash for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren't available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
▪ COUGHING/SNEEZING: Cough and sneeze into your elbow, NOT your hands. Throw any tissues you may use directly into the trash.
▪ CONSIDER WEARING A MASK: While not mandatory, consider a mask to protect yourself and others. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
THEATRE IS BETTER TOGETHER
We have implemented recommended hygiene protocols throughout our theatre and lobby, but we cannot guarantee your physical health. We ask that you do your part by observing all recommended hygiene guidelines during your visit and ask that you let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience.